Why you NEED a planner in your life

I was never an organised person and I would always  forget events, birthdays and HOMEWORK . This absolutely had to stop!
A few years ago I started using a planner/ agenda and it has made my life so much more organised.
I tried a lot of different things with it, watched a lot of YouTube videos, read a lot of blogs and of course did extensive "research" on Pinterest!

I tried a lot of variations of planners from the digital ones in my phone to a Filofax. After working on my planning system for all this while now I am using a bullet journal and I really like the way it works . If you want to see how I have set it up watch the video on my YouTube channel.
For now let us see how a planner may help you get your life under control.



1)Better time management

Using a planner helps me to keep track of all the events in my life which in turn allows me to plan ahead and be well prepared for anything that comes my way. This way I don't miss important appointments or homework.

2) Reducing stress

I like to use my bullet journal not only as a planning system but also a brain dump and a doodle book. This way all my thoughts, ideas, commitments, everything is in one place and easy to find. It gives me an overview of my schedule and commitments and I have less things to worry about.


3)Increase in productivity

Using a planner helps me stay organized and prioritize tasks in such a way that I don't waste my time procrastinating. I know exactly how much time I have each day to divide my tasks and appointments accordingly. Since I have an account of the things that need to be done I can also concentrate better on the task at hand. 

4) Creative outlet

Life can get pretty busy and it is difficult to find time for elaborate crafts or art in a jam-packed schedule . A planner can solve that problem too . Decorate your planner, personalize it as much as you want. It doesn't take much time and your planner will look so pretty you will end up using it regularly. Double benefit!


5)Easy access to important information

All my important information such as contacts addresses,etc. are stored at one place making it more accessible and it saves me tons of time that I would have otherwise spent looking for it .

Use one or multiple planners, I have seen a lot of people who have separate planners for work, home and school. If you have trouble finding a good notebook or journal for it Amazon has some great options. It is just meant to make your life easy.You don't even have to use a paper planner, there are a lot of great apps that can help you plan you life just use what works for YOU.

Happy planning!

Comments

Popular Posts