When motivational quotes fail

There are days when I am full of energy and ready to tackle my studies and then there are days when nothing seems to motivate me to get any work done !
On days like these it can be difficult to focus on my work and my productivity goes down the drain but there are some ways to beat the blues and get back on track. The ones that I usually use are given below.

Make a to do list

It will help you to prioritize your tasks and crossing off tasks is an instant mood lifter for me.

Listen to soft music

I find music distracting while studying but listening to soft music on a low volume helps me get started and i can turn it off later.

Using colorful pens or other cute stationery

It makes things more interesting and is my favorite way to get excited about studying 
(cute stationery is not a necessity use whatever you have try to make it more interesting with diagrams and colors) 

Look at others notes and study material

I usually turn to pinterest and tumblr for motivation looking at all the organised notes makes me want to get my work done and to do it well.

Exercise or nap

It refreshes your mind and you have a lot more energy and concentration to study.

If none of these work maybe you need to take a break and relax . Don't stress yourself .

Try different things to find out works for you and GET SHIT DONE!

Comments

Popular Posts